Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Woohoo!

Why am I so joyful, you ask? I just watched the last show on my PVR. There is nothing left in the queue. I know it sounds trivial but this never happens to me. It's amazing what makes me happy these days. Hey, I should write another blog about that:

What makes me happy (in no particular order):

  • Dr. Who (David Tennant)
  • Adam Savage from Mythbusters
  • the warm sun on my face
  • paddling
  • baking
  • sneezing
  • Star Trek (The Next Generation, please and thankyou)
  • Blogging and reading blogs
  • dressing up
  • being warm
  • my family
  • high heels
  • Neil Patrick Harris
  • doughnuts
  • poutine
  • presents
  • warm rain
  • napping
  • tv
  • computers
Hey, I just looked at the previous list and a lot of the things are the same. I guess as much as I'd like to think I do, I don't change. Apparently I just become less funny.

kxx


No comments: