Monday, August 9, 2010

Getting to Know You


Courtesy of the lovely Keely at MannLand5:

The Q's.

1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
No. Well, kinda. Sometimes. I dunno...

2. What's the last concert you've been to?
The English Beat. Amazing!

3  What was your favorite 80's sitcom?

Family Ties? No! The Cosby Show. 

4. Were you named after anyone?

I wish. But my dad told me that if I had been a boy, I'd have been named Errol after him. That dubious honour went to my brother.

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?

Are you kidding? The clothes I buy are so cheap they get destroyed after one washing so I wear them as much as I can before I clean them. I know, yuck, right?

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?

I would most likely clean something or put something away. You should see my house. Thanks, blog!

7. What is your favorite department store?

Favourite to drool in? Holt Renfrew. Favourite I can actually afford to shop at? Zellers. See my answer about washing above.

8. If  you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?

Armpits. No question.




kxx

No comments: