Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Birthday hangover

I just want to thank everyone for their kind wishes on my special day. I think I broke Facebook. Every gift I got was really special from the Fabulous Fred of my youth (thanks Lisa and the gang!) to the iTunes gift card (I'm still trying to decide but I'm thinking The Arcade Fire's new one... thanks Chris!) to my shoes. My glorious, amazing shoes. I'm beside myself with joy.

Scott and I really broke the bank when it came to gifts for each other this year between this on Saturday:


And these yesterday:


The furnace better not blow up. We barely have enough money left for the gumball machine at the grocery store. But you only live once, right? Life is too short to be scrimping and saving. For what? I'll tell you for what: a Triumph Street Triple and Christian Louboutin shoes, that's what. Excuse me? The kids school savings? Well, there's something to be said about the local community college...

kxx

1 comment:

kyooty said...

I went to that College!!! still haven't completed that diploma but I was there.