Wednesday, June 16, 2010

We're home!


We had a wonderful trip to London and Brussels. The kids got a great taste of foreign life and foreign foods... hey, why are they willing to try new foods in restaurants and planes and never when I cook it?

Moving on... I was telling the family in the hotel yesterday that this is the first time I've really been looking forward to coming home after a trip. I had dragonboat practice for a big festival this weekend. I couldn't get back fast enough. I actually went to practice 2 hours after my plane touched down.

And the weather? How strange. While the temps on paper were the same as here, 22C over there is freezing. When the clouds came out or the sun went down it was flipping cold. I haven't had warm feet for 10 days. I look forward to wearing a tank top again.

kxx

No comments: