Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why do I even bother?

I spend easily $50 a month on makeups, lotions and potions to make myself look nice. It takes me a good 15 minutes to "put my face on" in the morning. The other day I thought it would be cool to take a before and after shot. Sort of like one of those dramatic makeover shows. So this is how I looked fresh out of the shower:


I then went ahead and did my 15 minute routine. I put on lotion, concealer, loose powder, 2 shades of eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow powder, blush and lipgloss. Perfect, or so I thought. This is the result:

Again, why do I even bother? They say the natural look is in but this is ridiculous. I'm often told that I look fine without makeup and I say "thanks" but blow them off as being cataract suffering kooks. I have no choice now but to grudgingly agree. This revelation will make me go one of 2 ways. Either I'll go all Tammy Faye or stop wearing makeup all together. Guess which on I'll choose for today?

kxx

No comments: