Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Poo-Pourri


Have you ever heard of this stuff? Oh my hell it's the best thing since sliced bread.

I have issues with many many things. Not the least of which is my own er... issue. I won't "go" anywhere but home. It has to do with the smell and the fact that everyone will know that I befouled the room. Yes, I'm aware that everyone does it but I just can't get past it. It's my crazy and I own it, okay? I'll pinch and flex until I get home even if I've had to go since I was in the car on the way to work. If that doesn't equal intestinal fortitude, I don't know what does.

Anyhoo, this weekend at Moms Go Wild, during one of our many (many) shopping trips I found among many (many) things a bottle of something called Poo-Pourri. It solves my issue issue completely. You spray it on the surface of the water before you go, then you go. Seriously, I don't know how it works and I don't care. It's flipping fantastic. It actually works!

It's a little bottle so it fits in my purse. I'll be able to poop everywhere. Tim Hortons, the arena, friends houses and yes, even work. Look out world, here comes my... err.. well, you know.

kxx

2 comments:

Angie said...

HAHAHAH omg where did you buy this product?! Great post! Anyone who talks about poo is cool in my books.

Karen Kaye said...

I got it in a little store in a sweet little town near Picton. But they have a website where you can find stores that sell it... just google poo-pourri. That sounded less weird in my head LOL!