- rented a Victorian cottage
- drank copious amounts of alcohol
- ate gourmet food
- had the best baths of out lives in a clawfoot tub
- spent copious amounts of time pretending we weren't repsonsible adults
- played a karaoke game on the PS2
- met a gorgeous calico cat we chrisened "Brit" after the name of the house we stayed at
- bought tons of stuff we didn't need
- watched a chick flick
- played Scruples...
To wrap it all up, I had another great but busy weekend. I can't wait to get to work so I can sit still for a while. As my mother used to say, I'll rest when I'm dead.