Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Shame on me!

I'm really getting sloppy about posting these blogs lately. Is it because I've got nothing good to say? I've run out of ideas? After all, I've written on a weekdaily basis for something like 2 years. Maybe nothing interesting is happening to me and mine. Nope, not that either.

I'm just getting lazy. I can't really be bothered to write in the morning like I used to. Nothing serious, I'm just not feeling it. Then when I get home I get so caught up in the drama of dinners and kids and husbands that I don't think about blogging until around now. Sorry kids.

And I don't know what's going to happen over the next few months. Starting tomorrow and for the next week I'm working at the store from 4-8pm. So yes, I have the day "off" but I'm with the kids who are now home for the summer and I really need to clean up this tip of a house. But worry not, I'll definitely blog daily but I just can't guarantee what time. Let's say anywhere between 9am and midnight. Yeah, that should cover it.

kxx

No comments: