Thursday, October 17, 2013

Where's your head at?


Please enjoy the Basement Jaxx video that inspired the title.

Well, that and the actual question of where my head is at these days. Here's what happened:

Scott and I have been talking about taking the kids to Disney during the holidays. Today when he came to pick me up from work, he said "I have 2 surprises for you. First, I just got off the phone with the condo guy, and I booked the week we wanted for our trip!"

My response: "All right! That's so great. Well, we're going to have such a terrific holiday! So what's the other surprise?"

He leans over and picks up a small box and throws it in my lap. I look at it and start squealing and carrying on like it was an engagement ring. What was in the box? A $12 electronic ukulele tuner. I wish I was kidding.

kxx






No comments: