Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!

I know the sentiment is a little late by now but I'm finally getting my act together in terms of schedules and blog allotment time and so forth. Okay, I'll be honest. I really haven't wanted to sit at the computer and bang one of these things out. One of my many (many) resolutions is to blog more often and more consistently so we'll see how long I keep that one up, won't we?

So I'm not going to bore you all with what we were up to during the holiday. Suffice it to say that we had a great low-key Xmas where the star present wasn't the requisite pricey pyjamas or expensive dvd box sets but the $8 Kendama (or cup and ball to the uninitiated). That thing has been used by everyone in the family including yours truly who promptly clonked herself in the nose. In fact someone still picks up that thing at least once an hour even 2 weeks after the holiday junk has been put away.

I got a wicked cough around Hanukkah that I still haven't been able to shake but the upside is that I now have abs of steel. Under the flab, that is.

We went on our annual New Year's trip, this time to Niagara Falls. It was a great trip and included a visit to a butterfly conservatory which I loved even though I'm deathly afraid of moths. Weird, I know, but butterflies aren't moths are they? And didn't I say I wasn't going to go through our whole holiday? Heh.

So I hope that 2013 is going to be a great year for all my readers. Be prepared for more blog posts from me this year and feel free to pass the link on to others if you like what you read. See you soon.

kxx


No comments: