Friday, January 11, 2013

On the 18th I'll have been writing this blog for

Ever. Well I started in January 2006, anyway, so you do the math. Here's a link to my very first post to prove it. Ah, those were the days. The millennium had just started, gas was under $1 a litre and I was still a stay-at-home-mum. MySpace was still a thing, which was where I started this blog before I jumped ship and transferred all my posts over here. Plus I used fancy-schmancy words like "frisson" and "climes". In the same paragraph, no less (ugh). Those were the days, eh? And hang onto your Farmville stocks, people... there was no Facebook. Well it existed but no one heard of it. My, how things have changed.

For instance, I'm gearing up for an epic pharmacy trip tomorrow with my baby girl who is now 14. When did that happen? She asked me to help her start wearing makeup. How exciting is that? But change is good and everyone evolves the world keeps turning and yadda, yadda, yadda...

So stick with me for another few years. There should be a lot more interesting changes along the way. And many inane blog posts that meander and don't really go anywhere. Kinda like this one...

kxx




No comments: