Tuesday, January 22, 2013

At 2:01 today I was...


Burning shows off the DVR. I'm on Revenge now. Man that show is full of soapy goodness.

Plus, looking at the photo, I also have to admire my newest lipstick. As of 2:01pm it had been on since 7 this morning... through breakfast, 2 cups of tea, snack, lunch, tons of liplicking (it's a bad habit) and a 45 minute "dip" in a saltwater pool at preschool. And I never once reapplied. So impressed and happy. It's what I've been looking for for ages. I know I sound like an ad and I don't want to be that kind of blog so to avoid it I won't tell you the brand, only that it's exclusively available online. If you really want to know what it is, message me and I'll send you the link. But seriously, that lipstick is what made me happy today. That and sitting in a shaft of sunlight, knitting and watching a great soap.

kxx

2 comments:

kirsten said...

Love this post. But no, I won't ask you about your lipstick because that would force me to confront the fact that I hate the vertical lines above my mouth . . .

saltwater? preschool?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I want to be lipstick happy too Kaye!! Share