Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Long Jump

So today Elliott had a track meet. Scott and I had some errands to run so we showed up in time to watch him compete in the long jump. In his words it was an "epic fail". He placed near the bottom but as always we're super proud he tried and I loved watching him. Here is my own "epic fail" when trying to catch him jumping. My excuse is that it was a shitty phone camera. You can just see him behind the guy in the fatigue hoodie. Actually it wouldn't have been such a bad shot if that kid wasn't standing there. Okay, yes it would.


And for the record, I'm just going to start calling this "Less-Words" Wednesday since I seem to be incapable of posting just a photo without a lengthy, exhaustive description. But I think it's usually fewer words than a usual blog so there you go.

*** Seeing a flower bloom in your garden that you didn't plant = AWESOME! ***


kxx

No comments: