Thursday, December 30, 2010

Not again...

Why am I finding it so hard to write a blog this week? Sheesh! I completely forgot again until I was reminded via text message. Thanks Lisa!

So. A blog for today. Tonight to be more exact. With 3 glasses of wine in me. Hm. How about a diatribe about the effing tv we just got?

It's gorgeous. A 40" flat screen Sony Bravia thing plus we got a digital box for the first time. The irritating thing is that there are 2 new remotes with a rainbow of buttons that none of us know how to use. Scott is working feverishly punching stuff (resisting jokes... resisting jokes...) but it only makes for tension when I start getting  into a show and he starts "experimenting" with the buttons. A couple of sharp words exchanged and it's a Merry Christmas all around.

Half the time all I want to do is watch something I used to watch at this time but now it involves changing aspect ratios, video inputs and now it's not even on the same channel number as it used to be. Yes, the picture is kick ass, but at this exact point in time, I'm not sure if it's worth it. In fact, I'm on my way to the kitchen to watch something... anything, just to have it on the same program for more than 10 minutes. Yippee.

kxx

No comments: