- Ding Fries Are Done. What can I say? I'm easily amused
- Elf yourself. I giggle every time.
- NORAD tracks Santa. Even though the kids don't believe, I still get a thrill watching it
- Scared of Santa. Google it and prepare to waste an afternoon pissing yourself with laughter.
- Virtual Snowglobe. Why is shaking it and hearing the screams so satisfying?
- A Charlie Brown Christmas. A classic.
- The Dr. Who Christmas Specials. It just isn't the holiday without the TARDIS and a sonic screwdriver.
- The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. If you don't agree then your heart is 2 sizes too small.
- All those Rankin-Bass specials. Except for the Little Drummer Boy. Hate the song, hate the show.
- The Toronto Santa Claus parade. It's the way parades should be done.
- Scrooged. Bill Murray is so funny in this.
- A Christmas Carol. The one with Alastair Sim is my favourite. And the one with the Muppets, naturally.
- It's a Wonderful Life. "Don'cha know me Mary?"
- The Sound Of Music. Not Christmassy but they play it at this time so it's on the list.
- Miracle on 34th Street. The Natalie Wood version
- All the Santa Clause Movies. Tim Allen = hilarious
- About a Boy. Hugh Grant makes his money from royalties from a Christmas song (Santa's Super Sleigh). I love the Christmas dinner scene
- Love, Actually. So romantic!
- A Christmas Story. The dad's prize is Italian because it says "fra-gee-lay" on the box (fragile)
- The Nightmare Before Christmas. This movie is a true Christmas miracle.
- Elf. Seeing Will Ferrell in that costume is worth the price of admission.
- Fred Claus. I like Vince Vaughn so much and hearing him snark through this movie makes me happy.
So what are your Christmas favourites?