Friday, June 19, 2009

Can you do me a favour?

Down below this and every blog there are 2 boxes; one says "I read Karen's blog today" and the other says "Kathy?".

I've been trying to track my daily readers and I don't think the numbers I'm getting are quite right. Whenever you read the blog, can I ask you to just scroll below and tick the I read the blog button? The other one is to keep tabs on my friend Kathy so I can call her out when she doesn't read my insane ramblings. It doesn't open a new window or interrupt your session in any way. It just puts a check in the box.

And if you're reading this through Facebook, can you please click on "view original post" below my madness which'll bring you here to blogspot where you can do the above stuff?

Thanks peeps. I love you lots. Have a great weekend. I know I will. Dragonboat awaits.

No comments: