Friday, August 8, 2008

What a wife!


Yesterday was Scott's birthday and that momentous occasion didn't even get a mention on here. What kind of a wife am I? I'm so self involved! Don't I suck? I mentioned Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog ...have you seen it yet? It stars Neil Patrick Harris and it's absolutely WONDERFUL and... I'm doing it again, aren't I?

Well in real life I didn't forget his birthday. We had a nice little celebration after I got home from work and between commercials for the finale of So You Think You Can Dance (self involved again...). We had chinese food and my own invention Key Lime Cake for dessert. The kids and I bought him special presents, them from the dollar store and me from the video store and I even wrote him a haiku:

Happy birthday, love
Hope all your wishes come true
I sure know mine have

Yes, it's lame but I never admitted to being a poet. I'm just a lowly blogger waiting for that book deal to fall in my lap. Look, I'm doing it yet again. I'm incorrigible.

So I hope yesterday was good for my special little guy. He really is pure awesomeness even though he doesn't have a PhD in horribleness like my latest secret gay boyfriend. I'm home today so it's laundry day. Hee.

kxx

No comments: