Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hard hitting questions answered


So I was reading People Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful issue and they had an interview with Drew Barrymore. There was a section called "Drew Fills In The Blanks..." that I thought would be fun to answer from a suburban mum point of view. In other words...


"Karen Fills In The Blanks..."


The first time I wore makeup was... when I was about 14. I was one of those girls who had to bring makeup to school and put it on in the bathroom, washing it off before I got home. Luckily my mother sold makeup at the time so I could take her samples for free.


Even though I'm considered beautiful I still can't... get out of a speeding ticket.


I wash my face every... morning and night.


I wash my hair every... day. You'd think I wouldn't because of my short 'do but I'm paranoid about dandruff.


I blow-dry my hair... Ya right. Never.


People compliment me on my... skin


If I could change anything about my looks, it'd be... my weight.


I covet... a flat stomach.


If someone opened my medicine cabinet, they'd find... tons of empty bottles and unfilled prescriptions.


The last thing I ate late at night was... I don't eat late at night.


When I walk the red carpet, I tell myself to... wake up, fatty! You're dreaming in Technicolour.


When I get a zit I... put toothpaste on it. I heard that somewhere. Not sure if it works but it gives me some power.


The makeup products that I can't live without are... lipstick/gloss/chapstick.


Before every magazine cover shoot I... pray that my alarm clock doesn't go off.


My guilty pleasure is... Doritos, Archie Comics Digests and tv.


I love my hair when it's... fluff free


When people meet me for the first time they're surprised by... my energy. Even I'm surprised that I can keep it up.


I love my... tattoos


I laugh about my... toenail polish that is always co-ordinated with my outfit.


I wake up looking like... the same as I went to bed. Only grumpier.


I go to sleep looking like... the same as I woke up. Only sleepier.


My 30s are for... reminiscing about


When I'm 60 I hope I look like... my mother did. All round and jolly and happy.


kxx

No comments: