Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Can she do it?

Just realised that I hadn't blogged today. With 10 minutes left until tomorrow, I'm going to fire one out right now. It may not be good but it sure will be fast.

Today Audrey and I decided to go to Britannia Beach. I love that we can do this with little to no planning. The beach is literally a 5 minute drive away (and really we shouldn't have driven but biked but we had big unwieldy blankets and that's my story and I'm sticking to it). We stopped for a couple of magazines then sat under a huge maple for 2 hours, reading and talking. It really was a nice time.

Later we had a hot dog barbeque because summer and watched some dumb reality tv.

Now I'm getting ready for bed by blogging. Have I mentioned that I'm having a great summer? Because I am.

kxx


No comments: