Friday, February 11, 2011

At the risk of going into this weekend all morose,

today's flashback is from the day I got fired from my receptionist job. I tend to post quite cheerful blogs but this one is quite the departure. I really enjoyed this job and getting fired sent me for a loop. I didn't do anything wrong, but I was crap at billing which I wasn't told I had to master until after I was hired.

I actually still haven't totally recovered from getting the boot. I'd love to do that kind of job again. I met people, computed, did filing and generally took care of little odd jobs around the office. It was like being paid for being a mother. It definitely played to my strengths. Except for the billing part, that is.

Anyway, read my version of a depressed post.

http://kayeway.blogspot.com/2009/11/another-job-well-done.html

kxx

Post a Comment