- Accept Yourself by The Smiths. They were my favourite band of the 80s and no, I wasn't clinically depressed.
- Karen by Stuck On Broadway. How can a self involved woman like me ever resist a song featuring her name?
- 1, 2, 3, 4 by Plain White T's. Don't judge me.
- Charlotte Sometimes by The Cure. Oops, that's my 80s showing again.
- Commentary! by the cast of Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog. Joss Whedon and the gang thought it would be funny to do the DVD commentary as a musical as well which they made available on iTunes. The man makes gold out of everything he touches.
- Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough by Michael Jackson. Say what you will about his various errr... foibles, the man put out some pretty good music.
- Klingende Geographie by Georg Phillipp Telemann. Hey, sometimes I like to get my classical on.
- Flowers On The Wall by The Statler Brothers. It's only because it's on the Pulp Fiction Soundtrack, okay? And I'll admit, it makes me laugh when I try to sing along.
- La Copa de la Vida by Ricky Martin. Also, it makes me laugh when I try to song along. It's completely in Spanish.
- The Jump Off by Lil' Kim. It makes me laugh when I try to rap along. You know, for a Black girl, I have woefully few " mad skillz" when it comes to singing, dancing and being cool in general. Hmph. Stupid Rihanna stood in line twice at the urbanite ability distribution centre. Whatever.
So that's 10 out of the nearly 2000 songs on that little machine. I'm still in awe that every CD I own is in there. Anyway, have a great weekend and we'll catch up again next week. I, myself, am on a mission not to rear-end anyone like I did last weekend. I'll let you know if I succeed on Monday.