Friday, October 9, 2009

My first and only quiet day at the new job


I'm not too sure still about how things work here yet but something happens at the end of the month that brings all the stuff I got trained to do to a standstill. All I did that day was answer the phone.

So I amused myself that day by making up words using the broken rubber stamp on my desk. Instead of reading “INVOICE ENCLOSED” it said “INVOI” with half the last “I” missing. I got:

-INVOICE (natch)

then changing the half “I” into an “L” I got:

-INVOLVE

-INVOLVED

-INVOLUNTARY

then I changed the first “I” into an “O” and the last “I” into an “L” and got:

-CONVOLUTE

-CONVOLUTED

Could you do better (without any outside help, internet or dictionaries)?

kxx

1 comment:

Angie said...

There's a little somethin' for ya at our site ;)