Thursday, May 8, 2008

Photo woes



I've often been told I'm photogenic. I thank people for that but secretly think "of course I'm photogenic... I pick pictures of myself that look great!".

The reason I bring this up is because of Facebook. In my profile I have some pretty nice photos of myself. Nice because I picked them myself. Unfortunately there's a section of photos labelled "added by others". This section has pictures not sanctioned by Karenworld or any of its affiliates so the photos are much more err... "earthy".

Luckily I'm not the kind of person that demands these less than flattering pics be removed. I'm one who believes that any exposure is good exposure. I guess. You be the judge:


See how this works? I'm not photogenic. I just make good choices. And seriously, I should not be showing that second photo around, should I? But it makes a good point. Be careful of those who you've only met online. Their photos could lie. Hopefully my true looks are somewhere in the middle but I don't know. I'm on the other side of this face. You tell me. But be sure to only use the Facebook photos I've endorsed. I thank you.

kxx

No comments: