Monday, December 31, 2007

Holy crap, it’s a weekday

December 31, 2007 - Monday



Oops!

This holiday has me totally turned around. Apparently, it's Monday, and yes I do a blog every weekday and this being a weekday, I need to blog. So here it is.

Umm... err... look at me blogging. It's fun. Look at me, I'm writing stuff. OMG, this is totally lame. I'll see you tomorrow. Considering this is the last blog of 2007, you'd think I'd put a bit more effort into it. Write something memorable. Something representative of the happenings of the year that has past. Something meaningful and profound. Well, to be honest, if you think about it, that's what I'm doing. Scary, isn't it? And you only had to read it. Imagine how I feel.

Love you loads, keep reading it'll only get better, I promise. Nowhere to go but up, right? See you next year! And just to let you all know, I have NO PLANS tonight. How boring have I become?

kxx

No comments: