Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Karen on Karen

I've been reading a lot of women's magazines lately. Mostly because when TV Guide folded, my subscription was switched to Chatelaine. So not the same. Anyway, they had an article on the wife of our Liberal leader (*yawn*) and they asked her these questions. I thought I'd publish my own answers to her questions because, well, I can. And to be honest, I'm funnier than she is.

What is your morning ritual?
Besides getting the kids ready, a couple of mornings I go to the gym at the crack of dawn, every morning I blog, have a bagel and cream cheese (my current fave breakfast) and rush off to work either by car or bike.

What is your greatest indulgence?
Accessories. Shoes and purses. I have more of those than normal people.

What is your favourite comfort food?
Doughnuts.

Which words do you most overuse?
D'Oh and awesome ("Hello? It's the 80's. They want their word back.")

Which part of the world would you most like to see?
I have a bizarre obsession with Prague Czechoslovakia. I have no idea why.

Which talent would you most like to have?
I'd love to play an instrument or sing.

On what occassions do you swear?
Watching hockey games, when I drop things on my toes, when talking to friends. I guess that's all the time.

Which gadget could you never give up?
My mp3.

What's your drink?
Water or beer.

What's the best part of teaching at a military college?Ummm... the hot guys in uniform? Okay, that question is so not for me.

What's on your bedside table?A lamp, wedding photo, a little African sculpture, a pad and paper, a novel and an Archie Comics Digest.

Who's you most influential military strategist and why?
Um. See answer above.

What is the worst piece of advice you've been given?
That I should wear comfortable shoes and that I don't always need to wear makeup. Uh, yeah.

kxx

No comments: