Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm crabby and hormonal today

Today my "Aunt Flo" is visiting and if you don't know who that is, go ask the nearest girl (and if you do you'd better hope her Aunt Flo hasn't set up shop at her place as well or you could be in grave danger).

Anyway, I've had a headache for 2 days and I really don't feel like blogging today. What I do feel like doing is staying in bed watching trash tv. Since that's impossible, I'd like to vent about things that annoy me. It's my blog and I can do whatever the hell I want.

In no particular order I'm bugged by: men with high singing voices, unkept facial hair, food with weird textures like jello and tofu, people who ask questions with obvious answers, annoying morning djs, reusable sanitary pads, people who don't care what they look like, chocolate, people who jog in the winter, noisy kitchen appliances, cold feet, visible panty lines, spooning, my alarm clock...

Television commercials that treat me like an idiot, armpit hair, bells, lip liner, chicken skin (unless it's KFC), American beer, dieting, radio stations that never identify songs, having to wake up to pee, moths, unmade beds, Bob Dylan, long Ottawa winters, country music, boogers, hurting myself...

Bad grammar and spelling, dorks, the chicken dance, being late, walking on crumbs in barefeet... walking on something wet in socks, gristle, embarrassing myself, not having a tv guide, noisy kids, when my bracelets catch on my arm hair, dry lips, acne, most dogs, people who aren't open to trying new things, telemarketers...

I can be very pissy. Obviously lots and lots of things bug me. I actually had to check myself up there. Fortunately for me (and to a lesser extent, you), I only give in to the dark side four days a month. Let this baby have her bottle. I promise I'll be my normal happy self by Saturday.

kxx

No comments: