Monday, December 16, 2013

Disney or Bust

Well, the Kaye's are finally going to the happiest place on earth, and we need tons of advice from people who've been there before. Have you been? On a scale of one to ten, one being "loved it" and ten being "I plan on living here, send word to my attorney" how much did you enjoy it? I'm a bit worried that I'm setting myself up for failure here since I have no barometer... only the little kid in me screaming to get there already. Is it weird that all I want to do is get on the damned Dumbo ride?



Anyway, anything at all you can tell me, tips, tricks, advice... good, bad or ugly, I want to know. If it helps, we'll be going the second week of February.

Thanks in advance. I'm looking forward to all your insightful comments.

Aaah, blogging is an interesting thing. These posts where I ask for help get very little response, but posts where I just spout a bunch of nonsense inspire an avalanche of comments. What's going to happen this time? I'll google the info if I have to, but I really wanted experiences from people I "know". Come on, peeps... Give it up.

kxx


No comments: