Tuesday, December 31, 2013

At 2:01 today I

Was spending time with family in Montreal.

This is my daddy.


Plus I was playing with my new phone, a Samsung 3 something. I'm still trying to get used to it since the learning curve coming off my precious iProducts is more like a set of steep stairs than a curve.

I want to wish all my readers a wonderful New Year's Eve filled with rum punch and soca music (wait, that's mine)... well, one filled with the things and people you love most. I hope 2014 brings you lots of love and friendship and plenty of patience to deal with my frequent flights of fancy. Let's have a great year together, shall we?

And let's get the word out about this little blog. If you like it, share it with a friend. If I get more readers I'll be forced to post more (and better quality as well) so it'll be a win/win for everyone!

Happy New Year!

All my love,
Karen Kaye (kxx)

No comments: