Tuesday, December 3, 2013

At 2:01 today I...

Was trying something I saw on the interwebs. No, nothing weird. Do you not know me at all? It had to do with food.

Anyway, supposedly all you have to do to peel an orange easily is cut off the top and the bottom, slice it down one side and "unroll" it.



Like everything you see on the internet, it worked... kind of. It didn't unroll beautifully like the photograph (which I think may have been the notoriously easy to peel mandarin versus my navel (orange, that is)). Then when it came to eating the segments, most of them stuck making it just as hard as usual to separate them from the peel individually.



So boys and girls what did we learn today? That copying stuff from lifehacker is iffy at best. But still worth a try as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. And I got a yummy orange out of the deal anyway so there's that...

kxx

That's the way it's supposed to look.

No comments: