Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Really?

You guys kill me sometimes. Last night before I went to bed I had about 37 hits and 4 comments to my banana blog. My banana blog, people. You do know it sucked right? I have to say that the posts that are just one step up from my famous "I got nothing" blogs get far more attention than the ones I work and slave over and think (modestly) are awesome, hilarious, witty and will one day get me published. Those most excellent blogs get easily 7 hits average and no comments at all. I just don't understand you guys. Not that I mind, though. I already have 117 hits this week and in the 2 years I've been blogging I have over 26,000. Who am I to complain? It shows me that you have excellent taste and the patience to sift through the dreck to get to the solid gold nuggets of bloggy goodness. Mmmm... nuggets....

kxx

No comments: