Monday, November 25, 2013

I'm currently wearing a fez.

You heard that right. You see, the eleventh incarnation of the Doctor regularly wears one and Audrey and I just came from a 3D screening of The Day of the Doctor at my local theatre (okay, if local is 20 odd kilometres away) okay, I'm losing the thread. Let me start again.

Back to the fez. About 15 years ago Scott went to Egypt and brought this weird little hat back for me. I never knew what to do with it... it just sat on a shelf until Steven Moffat decided to write one into the script of my favourite programme. I wore it in public for the first time without an ounce of humiliation on my part. I can't say the same for Audrey, however.



Now that the 50th anniversary is over, I hope to be bringing you less Who-centric posts and more stuff about my life and junk. Well, that's the plan, anyway.

Allons-y...

kxx




No comments: