Tuesday, November 19, 2013

At 2:01 today I was...

Packing my gym bag for tomorrow.

See that red thing? Microfibre towel. Where has it been all my life?


Since September on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I wake up at 5:30am to do a Bootcamp class before work. Then I shower and get ready before I start at 8:30. The number of times I forget something dire like my towel or my bra I can count on one hand because I always pack my bag the day before, very early in the afternoon.

You may call it organised, but I call it absolutely necessary. I really do need 15 hours to mentally pack and repack that bag so my ancient sieve-like brain doesn't let me down like it so badly wants to do. I may be getting older and more loopy, but I'm picking up coping mechanisms along the way like breadcrumbs. i'm not as dumb as I look...

kxx

kxx

No comments: