Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My happy place

So I was thinking the other day about places that make me happy. I haven't been to many places in the world so pretty much it would be London since besides Ottawa I'm most comfortable there. But really, when I think about it, my happy place is a lot closer than that. In fact, I'm there right now. My living room.

Think about this. I've got the tv remote control within arm's reach. I'm not on the couch right now but I can be in less than a second. In fact, I think I can jump it from here. Let's see... I can. From the computer desk I'm... hold on I'm going to count... 8 steps from the fridge and wait a sec... 12 steps from the toilet. On tv, arguably Buffy's best episode "Once More With Feeling". In the oven, two home-made pizzas for dinner. Seriously, I'm in heaven. My feet are a little cold but yup, heaven.

Who is rich? One who is satisfied with what one has. Looks like I'm loaded, baby!

kxx

No comments: