Thursday, October 13, 2011

His pants are on fire. Again.

We're having another issue with Elliott. I won't get into too much detail but he got caught in a lie AGAIN. The thing is, the things he's choosing to fib about aren't a big deal. He could tell the truth just as easily and not get into half as much trouble as he's in now. So why make the choice to lie, get into tons of shit for no reason, piss us off all night, subject himself to hours of lecturing, have privileges removed and make it so I can't stand to be in the same room with him? What is wrong with this kid? I feel like we're doing a really shitty parental job.

Oh and I just posted this photo to his Facebook wall with no comment. Maybe he'll get that I'm fed up. But to be honest I really don't think he will...

kxx

1 comment:

Ninah said...

We're having problems with my 9 year old daughter and her mouth/attitude, smh. It does make you feel like, 'what the heck am I doing wrong?' But don't get discouraged. I've realized it's HER, not me, LOL. Hopefully they both turn it around...and soon!!!