Friday, February 27, 2009

Nickname questions

So what nickname have you always wanted people to call you? Did they? What did you end up being called?

I've got a non-nicknameable name. Karen is pretty dry when it comes to nicknames. Nothing organically comes from Karen. But I do like Kazzer. I think I would have liked being called Kazzer. But I never was.

What I was called for a short time at CEGEP (Quebec version of college) was Antonious Rex. Ugh. There were 4 of us called the "Fearsome Foursettes" (the womenfolk of the Fearsome Foursome, d'uh) and I hated that nickname. But what can you do? You can't force these things. Except with Henry. I'll bet a lot of you didn't know his name is actually Henderson. We forced it by only calling him Henry and rarely, if ever using Henderson. See, it can be done.

So at 41 is it too late only answer to Kazzer?

kxx
Post a Comment