Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Photo Dump...

This was taken pretty close to 2:01. A swarm of them flew through the neighbourhood and the kids had a blast catching them. And quick aside... this is a red one. I took the photo because I realised when I saw it that I only see orange ones nowadays.






Thanksgiving dinner! There's nothing better than a cook-from-frozen turkey. Yes, it takes 3 hours longer but who cares when after 8 hours you get this...

Yummy, roasted juicy beast!





Rollin' with my homie. Okay, it was more of a visit with my elderly Auntie B. She came from Montreal to spend Thanksgiving with us.

Road trip! Going to pick her up.

The inside of my niece's Porsche. I'm not jealous...

A leaf. Nothing to say about it. It was just a red leaf in a yard full of yellow ones. 


That's it for the week. I'm going to try to write more in the coming weeks. It's just a matter of getting Henry off the computer before primetime when I don't want to do anything but lump out...

kxx

No comments: