Wednesday, May 30, 2012

At 2:01 Tuesday I was...

Making a difficult decision.

I'm having a hell of a time, actually. See, we Kayes are having a family portrait taken. I'm trying to find the top that encapsulates me perfectly (no black) while not being too trendy. You know, no patterns, stripes or dolman sleeves (no matter how slimming they are). Can you imagine looking at a perfectly good photo 5 years from now but you are wearing the 2012 version of Hammer Pants? No thanks.

So at 2:01 yesterday, I was grinding my teeth in frustration at Old Navy. Naturally I left empty handed.

Sigh.

kxx

1 comment:

kirsten said...

Well there's your problem!

Go to some less trendy place and you'll find less trendy tops!

(says the woman who shops in thrift stores and that hotbed of trendiness, LL Bean)