Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My first 2:01 Tuesday blog



A while back I had a photo blog called "At 2:01 Today I...". I chose that name because that's the time I was born and I thought it would be interesting to see what I was doing at that time every day.


I had hoped I would be doing fascinating and interesting things but in reality I was always shopping, eating or watching tv. I was a jobless creature of habit.


I figured now that I'm working and potentially doing more things with my day, I'd try it again. Not every day like before but weekly and call it "2:01 Tuesdays".


Unfortunately, today I'm doing something just as boring as I would have been doing back then. Heh. At 2:01 today I was reading a magazine, recovering from a long weekend and a busy day. I'm hoping for a more action packed activity next week but for now...



kxx



1 comment:

alison said...

At 2:01 today I was emailing someone about a work thing. Not too exciting. But a cool idea. I was born at ten minutes past midnight, so if I did that same meme, it would almost always be me sleeping, lol.