Monday, May 7, 2012

Meet me on Monday!

Questions come from Java at Never Growing Old:

1.  I wish _________
I wish I was independently wealthy. I'd still work at my awesome job but I'd have my own sweet little Smart and more designer shoes and handbags than I would ever need. Le sigh...



2.  If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
I'd love to tell you that I'd want to witness something great like the first time man walked on the moon or something tragic like the sinking of the Titanic but really, I'd just love to see the Oscar telecast live. And walk the red carpet in a kick-ass dress. What can I say? This is me in all my glory.




3.  Do you like to cook?
No. But don't get me started on baking. That's my thing. I made this:



4.  What do you like to do to get exercise?
I love to run, bike and my most favourite, dragonboat.



5.  How tidy are you?
Not very. Cleaning up is for company. As you may guess, we rarely have company. I'll start worrying about it when I start storing my own poop in plastic bags that I strategically hide around the room.


kxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already have my oscar speech prepared. And each olympics I keep picking a sport that I am still not too old to compete in. I guess I am stuck with curling. Too bad they removed lawn bowling as an olympic sport. You are never too old for that.

Janet

Lori said...

I loved reading your answers--they were great! I never heard of dragonboating before--but it looks like fun. And, why didn't I think of wishing for being independently wealthy--what was I thinking?! Thanks for sharing your answers. I'm off to read more.