Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I was just thinking about cleaning out my jewellry box

You wouldn't believe the junk I have in that thing. Honestly any real gold or diamonds I have I wear on a daily basis and the things I don't (fancy stuff that came from my mum that I wear to the odd "event") can fit in my fist.

So this nice dark wooden box with shiny metal details and blue velvet insides currently holds my fanciest plastic "jewellry", assorted homeless keys, my favourite Silly Bandz and about 72 gross baby teeth. I tried to keep them apart but I don't even know whose are whose anymore. What am I going to do with these flipping teeth?

I've talked about them here and here but the time has finally come. I'm finally ready to throw them away. But there's a small part of me that wants to put them in a little baggie and toss it in with the donations I regularly send to the Salvation Army. I giggle every time I imagine their stricken faces when they see it.

kxx

No comments: