Friday, March 9, 2012

The A to Z of me (or "med" if you want to be Canadian about it)

A. Age: 
44 
B. Bed size: 
Queen
C. Chore that you hate: 
All of them.
D. Dogs: 
Okay to look at, terrifying to own.
E. Essential start to your day: 
A run. Or sleeping in.
F. Favorite colour(s): 
Orange to look at, fuchsia to wear and blue to decorate with
G. Gold or Silver: 
Gold
H. Height: 
5'3  
I. Instruments you play: 
Is the remote an instrument?

J. Job title: 
Preschool teacher, dragonboat paddler, blogger extraordinaire 
K. Kids: 
Elliott, Audrey and Henry
L. Live: 
Ottawa
M. Mother’s name: 
Mabel. I just realized that her name dates me
N. Nicknames: 
Scott calls me "Poopie" and "Bunty"... the kids calls me mum. Karen doesn't lend itself to nicknames. My Jewish co-workers have promised to find me a Hebrew name but I'm still waiting, ladies...
O. Overnight hospital stays: 
Let's see... 3 kids (3 c-sections), my boob job and I had a  hernia removed when I was little
P. Pet peeves: 
In this house: not cleaning up after yourself; driving: not waving thanks when I let you in; work: boogers
Q. Quote from a movie: 
Khaaaaaannnnnnn!!! Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan. 




R. Right or left handed: 
Right handed but I paddle left.
S. Siblings: 
Mikey. Actually his name is Errol. He's my baby brother. He hates then I call him that because he's 42.
T. Time you wake up:
Many answers here. When I run and take the bus 5:15am. When I run but drive 6:15. When I don't run and take the bus, also 6:15. When I don't run and drive, 7:15. Weekends, about 9:30. Whew.
U. Underwear:
Cotton boy shorts 
V. Vegetable you hate: 
I'm okay with all veggies. Not crazy about tomatoes, though
W. What makes you run late: 
Underestimating traffic or having to brush off the car.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: 
Besides the dentist? None.

Y. Yummy food that you make: 
Ooh, definitely my baked goods.

Z. Zoo animal:
Elephants and hippos. They're my shape peeps LOL!

As I was writing this I realized that most of you know this stuff about me already. But I saw this on another blog and I couldn't resist. I love answering questions, once even asking the census taker who came to my door offering the short form for the long version. You should have seen him. So surprised and grateful. 

Have a terrific weekend and see you soon,

kxx

1 comment:

Ninah said...

44? Seriously??? LOL, I would have never guessed. I would have thought 32...at most! And omg 3 c-sections?!?!?! I'm so sorry, lol. I had one and thought I would die! LOL