Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Halloween This or That

Here is a quiz I got that I was to answer on Facebook then tag people and whatnot, but I hate doing that and would rather just answer the darn questions myself. If you would like to answer them, though, just copy and paste into the answer box.

1. Chocolate candy or fruity?
I prefer fruity desserts to chocolatey ones, but when it comes to candy, I like everything in moderation. I may be the only person to actually like chalky candies like Rockets and Tums. What? Not a candy? Maybe to you...

2. Witches or Vampires?

When it comes to tv, I love me some vampires. In movies, witches.

3. Trick or Treat?

Treat every time. I suck at playing tricks and I hate having them played on me.

4. Halloween Party or Scary Movie?

Halloween party every time. The costumes, the treats, dancing... why would I want to be stressed or grossed out for "fun"?

5. Skeletons or Zombies?

Skeletons. I like that everybody and everything has one.

6. Trick-or-Treat or Hand Out Candy?

I'd rather trick or treat, but I'm too old now. So I'm relegated to handing it out.

7. Hay Ride or Corn Maze?

I have a less than zero sense of direction and have been known to get lost in mazes for humiliating amounts of time. So the answer is hay ride.

8. Scary Costume or Funny Costume?

Funny or "punny" costumes are my favourite. 

9. Pumpkin Seeds or Pumpkin Pie?

Seeds if I have to pick. Not crazy about either, but I do love a rich and creamy pumpkin soup.

10. Bottle Feed A Baby Zombie or Walk Alone Through A Dark Forest?

I refuse to answer on the grounds that this one is stupid.

11. Bats or Black Cats?

Both. I find them both really cool.

12. Pumpkin Spice or hot Chocolate?

Hot chocolate. Pumpkin spice is overrated. 



13. Celebrate in your neighborhood or at the mall?

If we're talking trick or treating, the neighbourhood. But for shopping, well...

 kxx


No comments: