Thursday, May 29, 2014

I haven't forgotten about you!

I've been swamped and a bit stressy with home stuff, work stuff and life stuff but it should die down (a bit) by the end of next week. I'll reward you all for your patience with a long juicy update blog full of links and photos, I promise. In the meantime, here is the 2:01 photo from yesterday. I had just come home from work and was giving Scott (and Archie) an update on the day. Five minutes after this was taken I had to rush off to the dentist. Sigh...

**************

Okay... Google is acting douchey and I can't wait around for my photos to sync. See? This is what I'm talking about. Will this shit ever end? Please enjoy this photo of an angry clown instead because this is how I feel right now.




PS: Wouldn't you know it, the photo finally came up. Argh!



kxx


No comments: