Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sad.

As you may have heard, there was a terrible accident this morning in Barrhaven, not far from me. A packed bus and a passenger train collided. Six people on the bus died including the driver and nearly 30 were injured, 10 critically. I can barely grasp it.

I have so many friends who live there and lots of them take public transit to work every morning. All I think about is all those people who were just trying to get to work this morning just like every day. How many people ran for that bus and were relieved that they caught it? How many were pissed when it drove past them? Did they swear at its taillights? How many kids were on their way to school or daycare? Supposedly people saw the train coming and were screaming at the driver to stop but it was too late. I can't even deal.

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved in this horrible accident. This really sucks.

kxx


No comments: