Monday, April 23, 2012

Starting this again!

I really need to start blogging more often so I thought to kick-start myself I'd try these again on Mondays. Of course it helps that I (as you all are well aware), am my own favourite subject...


Questions:
1.  I keep putting off _________
Culling my wardrobe. I really need to go through my clothes, shoes and purses for the things that I don't wear anymore. It takes me all day when I start the job, what with having to go through the 5 stages of grief over each handbag and strappy sandal. It's exhausting.





2.  What is your current weather?
Flipping freezing. We woke up to 5 centimetres of fresh snow on the ground. It was heavy, wet, cold and just plain awful. It was actually "slushing". It's all melted now but the feeling of resentment still lingers.




3.  What is the nicest room in your house? 
In terms of decorating? None. I love my bedroom because I sleep there, my kitchen because I bake there and my livingroom because I watch my favourite tv there and do some sweet internet surfing there too (most days... like now... I do both). None of these rooms are well decorated but they have what I need in them. One day I'd love to grow up and have an amazingly decorated house. I just don't ever see it happening. Please enjoy this photo of the TARDIS... I'm to embarrassed to show my house.




4.  What jewellry do you never take off?
My wedding band, my diamond ring and my mother's wedding band which I wear on my left thumb.




5.  Do you eat a snack before bed?

Only on Saturdays. Then I have Doritos but never after I've brushed my teeth. If I brush my teeth after dinner I'll not eat again for the night. More out of laziness because I don't want to have to do it again before bed. I do my best eating between lunch and dinner, anyways. 



kxx






1 comment:

kirsten said...

"I do my best eating . . ." I love this phrase! That and "sitting down to do a sleeve" of girl scout cookies are up there on my list of favorite eating-related comments from blogs. The second one is not from you, it's from my oldest friend's blog, Rants From The Hormonally Challenged.

Glad to read your voice!