- Soreness under my left kneecap
- Constant ache in the muscle between my neck and right shoulder
- My sinuses get completely stuffed up after 5pm
- I have an ache in my right big toe that sometimes makes it hard to wear heels (waaah!)
- I think I have the beginnings of carpal tunnel in my left forearm
- My right eye is constantly leaking
- Lately an alarming snore (from what Scott tells me) that leads me to think deviated septum
That's about it. Pretty good for an old broad, I have to admit. I'm still mobile and nothing I do is really painful so it's all good.
What about what I CAN do?
- Run 5K without stopping
- Dragonboat well enough to earn a medal or two
- Do 25 "boy pushups"
- Bake a pretty mean cake
- Wear a different pair of shoes every day for 2 months without repeats
- I'm a fairly good mum and a pretty okay wife
So there you have it. The aches and accomplishments of a more than middle-aged, Black suburban wife and mother. I think it's pretty fabulous.