Monday, September 22, 2014

Weird!

So over the summer Elliot was at camp and I was planning a trip with Audrey to Toronto. Unfortunately we were only there overnight and we took the train so we couldn't get to his camp to see him. I was letting him know this by text and I sent this:


Innocuous enough, right? But check out what the predictive text box says on the right. In case you can't see it, it's "#HIMYMFinale"

How incredibly bizarre. It had nothing to do with what Elliott and I were talking about and I had never tweeted about the finale which for the record was a total gyp and negated the whole run of the series for me but that's neither here nor there. My point is why would it insert a hashtag I never used but probably thought? is my phone finally reading my mind? How terrifying. I may be jolly on the outside but it's pretty dark inside this shaved head of mine. Okay, phone, what am I thinking about right now?

kxx

No comments: