So, what's new in my life you ask?
- Archie. Man, that cat is adorable. I've talked enough about her. So here's a bunch of photos!
- I started watching and loving The Voice. Are you kidding? How much fun is this show? Why has no one ever told me to watch it before?
- Doctor Who. yes, you all know I love the show but did you know I haven't been loving this part of the season? At least until this last episode Journey to The Centre Of The TARDIS. How can I put this? Holy shit.
- Work is not new, I'm still at the preschool. But I laugh every day at that place. This morning I walked past the office and saw 4 of my co-workers belting out Aerosmith's "Don't want To Miss a Thing". After about 5 seconds of wondering whether or not I was still sleeping, I joined in. I love my job.
- I watched the new reboot of All My Children this afternoon. Twice. I like it but they aged all the little kids to teens/adults and my old lady brain couldn't keep those whippersnappers straight. I plan to try again tomorrow.
- Dragonboat practice starts tomorrow!
So that's pretty much it for new stuff. It actually is pretty great that nothing earth-shattering has happened. I just like to plod along with life at varying, yet safe, speeds. It makes for less stress than if I was ricochetting fromexcitement to excitement willy-nilly. That said, I like to live vicariously through my friends at work, often asking what fun, cool "single girl" things they got up to on the weekend. Why do they usually say "nothing"? I know there's fun to be had when I'm not around...