Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Wow! March already!

Time flies when you're having fun. Or more accurately... time goes by exactly as it should while you slog through this exhausting life until you inevitably pass onto greener pastures. Potato/potahto...

I had an interesting month (like I always do, frankly). I smiled, worked and worked out (5x/week... yikes!) through a deep, hacking cough that I probably got from those gooey yucks at school and promptly passed it to my whole family (sorry, guys). It's still lingering (or it's a new one... it hasn't decided). I got together with friends old and new, played some pub trivia did some (lots of) shopping, and did a dragonboat fitness test where I found I was 10 pounds lighter than I was in November. Who knew? Oh and I got a little bee tattoo to commemorate my Auntie B who died two Februarys ago.

So that was my month in a nutshell. How was yours? Do anything cool I should know about?

kxx



No comments: