Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Photo Dump!

Here are some of the photos I took over the holiday. We had a lovely Christmas and New Year and getting back to work has been a real challenge. You kind of get used to eating whatever you want, whenever you want and napping at 2pm on Wednesday afternoons. Ahhhh....


Henry's birthday tree

The man himself

The cake I made. He's growing up. He didn't want a car like a few years ago or a peanut butter and jam cake of the past

The thank you cards I had made for the parents at my school

I love me some rum punch. My dad makes the BEST rum

My first selfie of 2015. Full to the brim with rum punch on NYE.

Too much excitement at my dad's

The man himself doing what he does best

Me and my brother Mikey

Another shot of the ukulele group on the ice

Coming off the ice

This is our classroom toolkit. Notice the eating utensils. I think the children's toy tools are more effective

Want.

This dress was on sale from $90 down to $15.99. How could I resist even without a place to wear it? "Oh Lucy, I'm hooooome!"

That's the last batch of photos I took.

Gird your loins, folks, it's Oscar season! Scott and I plan to see all 8 Best Picture nominees in the coming 4 weeks between now and the telecast at the end of February. Be prepared for my oft requested (okay, requested only once by by my best friend and shameless enabler, Kathy)  "Haiku movie reviews" posted here after I've seen each movie.

Stay tuned, everyone... first review comes tomorrow.

kxx

No comments: